Everyone has told us how cute Lilly is. Well, we finally decided to see how right everyone actually was. So last Friday we took her to am open call at a talent agency. We figured what did we have to lose. So we dressed her up super cute and brought her down. I entered the agency alone while my wife got Lilly ready in the car. When I walked in the small agency, there was 3 women looking at dozens of photographs of a little boy and critiquing them, trying to decide which ones to keep and what not. I was handed a clipboard with all the appropriate form to fill out for Lilly. As i was writing down all the information, one of the ladies look at me and walked over and asked, "Are you here for acting?" I looked up and with the most confused look on my face ever I explained that I was there for my daughter, and that I only act the fool. She seemed really disappointed. Then a while later another lady asked me if I was interested in acting. This lady was the CEO of the agency, although I didn't know i t then.
She approached my family and I and asked if acting was something I was interested in. I was pretty off guard since no one ever asked me anything like that and my main focus was Lilly to get work. As we spoke, she informed me that I was in high demand, by that she meant 30-50 year-old black men who were, "attractive". Her word not mine. She then proceeded to tell us about an acting class that started on June 18. Well to make a long story short, I start class on Saturday. So we did all this driving and professional pictures done for Lilly and they pic me. Daddy jacked his baby girl's spot light. Wish me luck
Tip for the Day: Don't outcute your kid at a talent agency!
HAHAHAHA! You're hilarious! This is perfect for you, Rob! I KNOW you are going to be drop dead AWESOME! I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
ReplyDelete