Saturday, May 14, 2011

Let sleeping babies lie...

Babies need more sleep than adults. I don't think my daughter has caught that memo yet. She likes to be up all hours of the night and entertain her parents. During the day she will catch a nap every now and again. Here are some pictures to show you how Lilly likes to sleep.



Sleepover with Quincee

Took morning nap with Lady Bug Pillow Pal
she also liked to  with a friend

 or sleep with dad

but there were times I just caught her passed out. Here are some of those funny moments

 
In her bouncer. Doesn't that look comfy?

I wasn't sure if she was asleep at first. I thought she was praying to Allah since this was day after news of the death of Bin Laden. Just figured she was a Muslim since she is facing east as well lol



In her crip holding Easter gift from Grandma


The crib is the top choice but anywhere she can get some rest is alright with me. Good Night Lilly!

Tip of the day:
Let the baby sleep where ever they fell asleep. They bend better than a hot pretzel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a city boy living in farm country with my wife and daughter. She has a demanding job in the medical field so I stay home most of the time and take care of our daughter, Lilly. These are our adventures!