So I live in a rural township in Northern Utah. Its a small farming community. I live on the corner of the two major roads, down one direction are homes with horses and sheep. Up the other road are two dairy farms with two different types of milking cows.I work at one of them. I milk cows. For those of you that know me you are probably laughing so hard you may need to change underwear. Thanks for that. I love where I live and I like what I do believe it or not. I have the very best neighbors a man can ask for.
My job allows me to be home most of the day. This helps out my wife quite a bit since she has two major positions at a local hospital. So we don't need a sitter to watch our daughter, Lilly Mae. So while most of the moms out here are stay-at-home mothers, we have switched roles for the time being. Its not like I already stick out as the only "brotha" in a 10 mile radius or anything, but I am known as Mr. Mom, and you know what I like that title just fine.
So this blog is just me sharing with you, the world, the ups and downs of fatherhood when being a dad is truly a full-time gig as you read and share some of my experiences as I witness my daughter grow and what impact being at home has on us both. Enjoy our adventures!
Congrats on the blog. Can't wait to read more :)
ReplyDeleteWow, Rob. Who would have guessed?!?! Not me! Although, to be honest, I've often fantasized about life on a farm, milking cows and all. Sounds like some adventure, especially with your little babe in tow, and I can't wait to hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteThis is pure awesomeness. Your blog is now being followed. love you!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that you are doing this! Cant wait for more adventures and parenting tips!
ReplyDeleteAll my love!
Xoxox!